Friday, November 02, 2007

SealSkinz Gloves

The Canal Boat magazine asked me to write my Christmas list for the next edition (coming out soon) of the mag. I decided to include some SealSkinz Gloves as they were recommended to me in the past for boating. I wrote to SealSkinz on the off chance that they would send me a free pair if I mentioned them, and they did! I have a pair, and I have one pair for Maffi - I am really amazed and delighted that the company did this.

We ordered the Ultra Grip gloves which are waterproof, breathable and close fitting. I am looking forward to trying my pair out tomorrow.

www.sealskinz.com - a friendly and communicative company!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rory Walker said...

Best gloves yet! Love my sealskinz gloves, wear them daily for horse riding, great to see the different types of outdoor uses they have! :)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Rory Walker said...

Best gloves yet, Love my sealskinz gloves i wear them for horse riding, glad to see the other uses they have in the outdoor world :)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home