Friday, November 02, 2007

Best Boating Sites.

I have noticed over the last few weeks that several of these boating blogs have a link to the top boating sites. As I didn't have one I thought I would add one and see whether I could beat Maffi, Gypsy Rover and No Problem. Beating Maffi was barely a challenge (chuckle), and I enjoy the flirting dances with Gypsy Rover, but the chances of beating No Problem are highly remote. Whereas Maffi, Gypsy Rover and I are batting around the 50s, No Problem is in the 20s!

Not only that, I am flustered and stressed... having beaten Maffi with little effort, he has now beaten me... I can't take the strain!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Na Na NANA na

10:39 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

thank you for that insightful and supportive comment.

11:08 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Oh I can't resist. I've joined now.

I'm unranked :/ but I guess I need to leave it more than 2 minutes.

2:57 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

oh dear... this isn't good - more competition! I was thinking about taking it off my site!

You have to wait a whole day to be ranked.

3:02 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Hey I'm about a hundred behind you now so don't worry!

(I may have to put some more gratuitous boat stuff on soon to compete!)

12:29 PM  
Blogger S said...

Oh no, now I'm going to have to do this too!! Only as I won't be able to manage the technical side of it what I mean is that I will have to get Baz to do it for me

1:06 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:16 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Oh dear... I am not sure I can cope with all the competition!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Gawd, I am going to have to watch my back then..can't have you lot catching me up!

/me puts more content on No Problem and presses the link a couple of times!

Teehee ;-)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home