Sunday, September 16, 2007

Roof Painting

Today I am painting the roof of my boat… imagine my horror when I opened my delicious cream paint tin, expecting a slightly off white, and found it was YELLOW!!! Anyone that knows me knows my passionate loathing for this particular colour (although I can always make exceptions for motorbikes…?).
I am moored in a delicious field with beautiful views across to some trees. The sun is shining and tranquillity is my friend. There are no other boats, except Maffi's and that is blaring music out to keep me motivated. The scene, as I am sure you can imagine, is sheer perfection.
As I sat on the roof starting to paint it gently dawned on me that choosing a windy day was not the greatest idea, but I have started so finish I must. Thank goodness cows are heavy… I could do with one to weight down my paint tray.

I have a dinner invite at Miss Ts and the lovely Adam.. I am going to look delicious with my yellow stripy hair and Pollock - style arms.

1 Comments:

Blogger MissT said...

You were and are delicious 8-).

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home