Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday 9th September

After a long journey home I am now on Maffis boat enjoying a million dollar view ac cross Christ Church Meadows in Oxford. He is sitting outside playing the guitar and I am taking the opportunity to catch up on my blog. I find it so peaceful here and really value the time out that Milly M provides, it is safe, quiet and tranquil.

I have been on holiday for two weeks, and I have found it rather stressful as there has been so much personal stuff going on that I can barely see two inches in front of me. However, messing about in boats is the perfect remedy for a tired and weary mind, and I am just left to thank Maffi Kim and Jim for the cruise on the Kennet and Avon. Spirit of Gizmo for the short cruise and cheery chat, and to Keeping Up for the Grand Union experience. I have had two weeks of being spoilt rotten, of talking through endless situations either in my head with good company, or with the company. Once again I realise I am so fortunate to meet such lovely people - not bad for a loner.

1 Comments:

Blogger kim & jim said...

It was lovely to share a perfect holiday with you...

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home