Friday, September 14, 2007

Is it that obvious?

I had a lovely message from Honey Rider earlier today observing that "my deliriously happy banter currently has an undertone of sadness and melancholy about it". Not only did she write the observation, but went on to offer me time out aboard her great ship. Boaters really are kind people.


Indeed, it is true, my mind has been spinning and I really must get myself back onto an even keel! Perhaps someone has put something in the water of late, as honey rider seems to be having a rough ride of it too.

These summer months are always a funny time for me - I normally put it down to too much sunshine and not enough rain, but that would be ridiculous considering all the flooding we have been experiencing of late!!!!

I did awake this morning and gaze across the misty water towards some grazing cows with the river winding its way through the countryside in peace. I hope this is a sign that life will be returned to normal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home