Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Day 2

Comfortable bed, morning shower and slugs in the cat bowl - blaaaah! Day two in the house is going well.

I caught the bus this morning and discovered that the weight of the water on my trousers exceeds the capacity for my belt. Bones' new look of holding up trousers whilst walking through town is frightfully stylish. Almost as stylish as the only just big enough T-shirt I have borrowed whilst my Charles Tyrwhitt pink check shirt dries out.

Ah - the style is ooozing from my office!

Walking up to the office I was so delighted with this glorious rain I telephoned Maffi - good man, he answered the phone despite the fact I disturbed his slumber.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just dozing honest.

12:25 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Glad you're in a house give all the rain and floods etc. Hope the boat doesn't float away...

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home