Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Glasses

For some reason glasses never seem to stay intact on my boat, if they are not smashed, tripped over or pushed overboard they tend to walk away of their own accord. Unfortunately I only have one tumbler left and no wine glasses - and even one of the last two wine glasses that survived the longest, one was Maffi's (oops... sorry!) - at least he has 3 left!
This evening I am cooking for James who is going to come over to celebrate my new job (hurrah). I can see the table now, placemats, candles and fine food. I am not sure what we will drink the wine/champagne out of but I think I have two jam jars stashed away. This my friends is what Bones calls Fine dining!

Last night I popped over to see derek and dott on gypsy rover Maffi told me they were great and he was right. I would have liked to have spent longer there but I hadn't been home and it was late. I hope I will see them again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Close but no I broke one my self a while ago.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home