Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Maffi

I have been an avid reader of Maffi’s blog for quite sometime, and have followed it avidly of late, not least because it mentions me rather a lot and is full of the loveliest flattering comments. Much of what Maffi says about us is what I would say about us, but perhaps I should write more about Maffi, what do I think of this guy and what does that mean? Are we the big brother of the waterways? I think I think as highly of him as he does me, so perhaps I should repay him the compliment and tell him?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you just have. He sounds a great guy,lucky you to have such a good friend

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Yep you should tell him for sure :)

12:15 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Ah, but should I do it here?

10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Youe choice.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maffi is a great guy he deserves someone special and if thats you go for it

1:16 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

me? I don't think so! Remember he said on his blog that there was only one women for him, and he wasn't on her radar. That wasn't me!

1:22 PM  
Blogger valonia said...

Some things are not meant to be shared with the rest of the world.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What I said was "....I on the other hand consider myself lucky if I talk to a woman and never see her again. There is only one woman for me and I am not on her radar."

9:48 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Valonia - that has never stopped me before!!!! =o)

Maffi - =o)

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I've known MAFFI for a very long time (20 years). Last seen 2 weeks ago. That speaks volumes for him. Not for me to tell either of you how to run your lives but he is a great guy so if you've a notion go for it.

If not you'll possibly think about it for the rest of your days. What if............?

Maybe NOT on the blog though. Behind closed hatches, eh!!

May good fortune continue to attend you,

Keith

PS your blog clock seems a little strange.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home