Monday, July 24, 2006

Insect Bites

I have been eaten alive and am covered in mosquito bites. This reminded me of an entry in my diary a couple of years ago, so I thought I would post it here!


"It is good to have pets, and I have several on the boat. My favourite is felix the fake cat (honestly he is lovely), who is accompanied by quite a few spiders. My other pet is from the diptera family, is small, and has a rather high pitched whine. I thought he might devour me but as he didn't we built up quite a bond - until last night of course. The pet known as Mosquito is known to transmit diseases such as malaria, yellow fever, dengue, filariasis and encephalitis. For me, I am suffering from the 'itch'.... I have mosquito bites on the soles and side of my feet, behind my ear and on my face. Mosquito is clearly not a man, but a women (men can't peirce the skin)... ooh she is a vicious lady and war has begun. I am practicing my murderous swat and pinch as I write. Not all pets are good."

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can understand that women are vicious when they want to be.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have just done a week on the Macc, upto Whaley Bridge...I got eaten alive. Those horse flys are bad as well!!!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home