Monday, May 30, 2016

Still on holiday.

I am sure you are all on the edge of your seats awaiting the update from the scintillating travels of the Great Holiday day whatever.  Somerton Deep is as picturesque and exciting as ever.


I am enjoying my holiday so much I am bursting.  Today I boated up to Banbury. It was a veritable success. I didn't meet any boats on the over grown bits, so I have spent very little time removing oxford foliage from my hair.  I saw Nev's old boat Waterlily, and then I arrived in Banbury.  

On mooring up I had some tea, relaxed and then spent 4 hours putting down my new floor - heaven knows why it took so long, especially as I ran out of wood.  When I say new, I of course mean from pallet wood salvaged from the skip (yes yes, all permissions obtained before hand). 

I am so tired everything is looking a bit blurred. 


I haven't done any organ practice for days. My toccata is going to be VERY rusty unless I find somewhere tomorrow - so that's the mission...before the invasion of the young people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw Nev's new boat today Percy new paint job looks grand.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home