Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Boxes. More boxes.

This year I have been far more stationary than normal.  It has paid off because the boat is really beginning to beam under the changes and I am mostly pleased; I feel as though progress is being made well.  I am having another shake down cruise on Sunday and then I hope to be ready for the off. I am getting seriously itchy feet but I have had to remain put and it has been beneficial.

While pootling along I am going to get lots of sanding done. I still haven’t quite managed to master the whole paint preparation/painting thing, but with the help of Herbie’s comprehensive postings on painting I am hoping to get better and better each year.  This year I must do the front deck, one side and a bit more of the roof.

In the meantime though I have been making boxes.  Boxes plural. I don’t think I want to make another box ever again.

P1020407

2 Comments:

Blogger Oakie said...

Where are the dovetail joints then?

2:03 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

having the day off!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home