Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ouch

I have been moping around feeling rather sorry for myself for a few days.  I wondered what on earth could be wrong until it came to me in the middle of the night.  My teeth hurt, my face hurt, my ear hurt....TOOTH ACHE!

I ventured to the dentist this morning hoping for some antibiotics to clear the infection up only to discover I had an infection in two teeth....no wonder I felt a little under the weather.

 The dentist didn't give me antibiotics, instead she gave me a root canal.  Apparently the antibiotics would make me feel better but wouldn't solve the problem in the long term....and despite me being totally unmoved about the long term the dentist gave me the first stage of a root canal.  It isn't actually *that* bad until they hit the nerve.

Apparently I will begin to feel better quite soon....that is if it is the tooth she did the root canal on was the right tooth to do it on....the one next door may need doing too.  Aggggghhhrrrrrr





3 Comments:

Blogger grey wolf said...

Oil of cloves is supposed to be good for tooth ache . good luck hope they got the right tooth

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Malcolm said...

Hi Bones
Poor you, I've had two so I know how it feels.
I'm rather concerned she wasn't sure if it was the right tooth!
Regards
Malcolm

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey! is it okay now? never having toothache yet but surely it is painful ;)

givme visit sumtimes ;)
http://i-am-raina.blogspot.com/

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home