Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lunch

I am not the most organised person on the planet and when it comes to preparing my lunch for the following day it is usually when I am hungry in which case it gets eaten almost immediately instead of my supper. Alternatively it is after my supper and I just decide I won’t be hungry. Or, and more usually, I forget.

Finally I pulled myself up and decided that I would put some of my supper left overs into a pot for luncheon today.  It was a disastrous idea.  What one wants to eat in the evening in the quietness of ones own home is NOT the same as what one wants to eat at lunchtime in public.

I am greatly relieved that the open plan office means that our desks are surrounded by boards; rather like a cattle pen.


Let this be a warning to you all
There is spaghetti up the wall.
There is spaghetti in places
- I don't want to mention, at all.
There is a waft of garlic
From every place to sit
My lunchtime snack
was a mistake - it has bitten back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tia said...

Did somebody sneeze, or is that just for meatballs?

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home