Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nosh.

No longer will dinner be ready two hours before the guests arrive. No longer will I have to dash out for a takeaway just after the guests have arrived.  I won’t have to ‘not mention’ the fact that dinner came from Marks and Spencer and never again will I be asked what it is we are eating.

From now on I am the chef extraordinaire and I know this because I have books. Not one book, but THREE.

IMAG2043

the only difficulty now will be pronouncing what we are eating… but at least it will look alright.  I know this is true because they come highly recommended and are full (after extensive examination during a fabulous day out in the country) of things I would like to cook.

1 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

Egg, meat and fish? Yum! When can we come?

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home