Friday, April 27, 2012

Disaster!!! Cats Ahoy

We are moored next to a field which is heavenly. Especially as there are several dogs who can all have a good romp together.

However, a new boat has arrived and they don't have dogs. They have cats.

This is so bad. They are moored behind me. Boots, as I am sure you will have determined, is delighted.

Horrors.

I did determine that the cats have a cat flap but I don't think that will be much help in the field.

So, can I trust my skills at scanning for a tabby in a field or not. The answer is probably not and thus I will have to keep boots on a lead from now on.

Woe. Poor poppet won't get his daily run after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Witts said...

Poor Boots!

We are emailling him some pictures to help promote good inter-species relations.

Show them to him, repeating 'See, cats are not a food source', after each one.

love,

Thomas and China.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home