Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cam and the River

For one reason and another I was in Cambridge for a brief visit. I wasn’t very well at all so Mark said he would drive me which was very kind.

While Boots lived it large in the chair:

Bootschair 

Stanley made use of the fire. He would have got much closer if the guard wasn’t up:

stanleyFire

On the final day I was feeling a bit better so we went for a walk up the Cam while we waited to pick my father up.  It was beautiful. The day was bright and clear. The pictures aren’t great, but you may get the general idea:

IMAG0573_1 

IMAG0574 IMAG0575

I think I was much closer to some people I have been meaning to visit for a while than I thought… so next time I will investigate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You certainly were close to both us and the Pippina. Sorry to hear that you weren't well, and that we missed you! Do give us a shout next time All the best to your mum and dad too xx

11:14 AM  
Blogger John Witts said...

Ditto Amy's comments! (Though I think she meant Pippins not 'Pippina', though it does have a rather nice ring to it .....)

7:19 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

;-)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home