Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Thank you very much for my lovely Christmas present. Mum has put the blanket in my basket and it is ever so cosy.  I had a lovely Christmas sleeping on the sofa and I really enjoyed all my cuddles.  I thought my cousins were a bit too well behaved and do you know they didn’t drop a single piece of delicious food on the floor during dinner?! 

Apparently we are suffering a disaster at home.  Mum says we haven’t got ANY water at all but whenever I check my bowl there is plenty. I really don’t know what the fuss is about.  Mum says she can’t wash her hands properly… which is quite ridiculous. I have seen her tongue and it is quite long enough and wet enough to do the job. Mum is very odd sometimes.

Lots of Love

Your Devoted Grandson

Boots

5 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

What *did* your mum say about you sleeping on the soda? Just as well it wasn't the whiskey!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Uncle James.. what a silly mistake. I have corrected it.
Lots of Love
Boots

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots see, mum should have stayed here with you for longer , we have lots of water enough for her to wash her hands and have a bath and do her washing, and you could have lots of cuddles on the sofa, You will have to talk to mum about coming back very very soon!!!
P.S> and why didn't you eat your biscuit i gave you? I found it under the kitchen table, very norty boots. even my gorgeous grandchildren did not drop any food,as you have already said!
Grandpa and myself loved seeing you over Christmas, thanks for coming

devoted Granny

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been to the boat since the ice set in. I'm now in my uncle Casper's nice centrally heated "hut". Ask your mum to buy one of them instead!!
Martha..

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martha - that sounds lovely. Perhaps I should pack a suitcase and come and visit you.... although it is quite warm here really.
Boots

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home