Friday, July 09, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

Mum seems to think that dogs like walking, they may, but I like sleeping. My friend Molly likes sleeping too.  Mum says you quite like sleeping too.

I can sleep anywhere, but not everywhere is comfortable. When sleeping rough always position ones nose on a bit of grass:

04072010089

I like to curl up in my basket, it can be quite a challenge to fit in it, but I do!

05072010097

I do like to get my ears right – I rather like this style for an afternoon rest:

ears

You can, if pushed, fit two in my basket:

04072010083

Sometimes, when sharing a basket, it is nice to have a cuddle:

MollyBoots3

When not sharing a basket it is possible to come up with a pillow agreement

44

DSC06613

but turns being the pillow MUST be taken:

mollyBoots2

If pressed for a pillow, a step will do:

09072010108

 

Lots of Love

Boots.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jayne Toyne - SY Varekai said...

ROFLOL... thats hilarious.
dogs taking power naps mutually.

brilliant

2:06 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Hello Jayne,
I have been trying to find your blog - don't you have one that isn't the CWDF one?!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Jayne Toyne - SY Varekai said...

yes, but its locked off private for the moment while im writing up my escapades for yachting magazines.
it will commence in public in the not too distant future.

the first blog is being turned into a book. and the second is all bitty and needs organising better.
it will all be on blogspot though

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boots, I think molly is catching the nap times syndrome. your a very bad influence on her, however we do love you

Granny and Grandpa

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home