Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bad Hair….

I have had an extra-ordinary hair day today. I had a shower  last night, washed my hair and went to bed without drying my hair. I didn't think it looked too bad when I woke up this morning, but clearly I wasn't paying attention;  even Dusty the coalman commented!  I decide my bike helmet would flatten it out, which it did...partly, so i "sorted it out" in office and went to see the cleaning ladies (and Nathan).

As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by a sea of hysterics. It was only when they stopped clutching their stomachs that they were able to utter 'your hair'. They sorted it out once and for all...apparently it was just 'so high' whatever that means. It would appear that a glass fronted book case is not a suitable mirror in extreme circumstances

2 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

But Bones, we need a photo!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was funny though hehehe :)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home