Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 4: Easter Sunday

I woke up feeling vile yesterday. The cold has wiped me out and left my chest all bunged up, OK I will spare you the details, but I decided it was time to take on board the wisdom of my darling sister and add Manuka honey (factor 25) to the Echinacea and Tumeric concoction. I suppose being ill is one way to make me sit still, but I am finding it most dull because I want to sort the boat out and get it organised and tidy (now now, don't spit your tea out at the ambitious task I have set myself; the results will be stunning I tell you!).

Saturday saw us in Cropredy, along with PJ and one of the Ocelot offspring on Ocelot, and later Kraken on Lucian. I like the Krakens (hmm.. it seems I like most people!). They couldn't moor nearby so we pootled down to wave where they did moor and I retired home. They will be coming back up soon so I hope to catch up with them properly then.

So, Easter Sunday. I like the service in Cropredy, and the Vicar Barry seems to be worth listening to; an interesting chap.

Luncheon in the Red Lion followed by a long afternoon sleep which seems to have shifted my lurgy a bit.

1 Comments:

Blogger WeepingCross said...

I'm surprised a mixture of echinacea, turmeric and honey doesn't act as a mighty purge!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home