Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A boating we will go!

I am now officially on holiday and I am delighted. I have kicked back the shoes, donned the holiday mood and am looking forward to sailing into the distance tomorrow morning. Oh sweet bliss!

All I have to do now is wire up the fridge so I can use it to store food along the way. I hadn't really bothered with it until now because I have been using the fridges in shops.. but they are few and far between on the canal, and I don't want to spend my time shopping - oh how I LOATHE shopping.

Hurrah. Bones LIKES holidays!

5 Comments:

Blogger D Baynham said...

Have a wonderful holiday Bones, drink loads, relax and wind down and have some great food along the way Oh yeah did I forget to say... DRINK LOADS. See you on Facebook from Sunday ;-)

5:07 PM  
Blogger WeepingCross said...

Have a lovely trip.

Sounds like it may rain!

6:30 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Of course it will rain - Bones is going boating!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger KG1 said...

Have a fab break Bones
wherever you be floating to!
Keith

10:41 PM  
Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Have a fabulous break Bones. I will ask the sun god to shine on you hahahaha. Jo x

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home