Friday, August 29, 2008

Amsterdam

My first impression as I came out of the railway station was that of huge crowds of people - those that know me know will know that huge crowds of people are not my 'thing'. I then realised that forgetting to bring the tourist book of Holland with me was probably a bad thing, and then I found the hotel.

After an extensive stroll around the city this afternoon I decided to have a look at the museum of torture, having walked the entire street it was meant to be on I still couldn't find it. Feeling most fed up, and back where I started, I had a salad and found myself admiring the living statues. They are a notch above the ones in the UK:



I went on a boat tour which I thought was rather dull, but I did see some boats en route:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home