Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Decorations

This afternoons sick bed activity was putting up the Christmas decorations. I hung up my Victorian father Christmas', my wire angel and nunn but it looked a bit sparse, so we decided to make some snowflakes:



As you can see neither of us could remember how to do them! So we turned our talents to something different - paper chains. Here is the Maestro at work:



In an artistic flurry Maffi remembered how to do paper chain men - the scissors were flying, paper was being scattered and you can imagine my amazement and his triumph when he had finished:



Now the 'tree' looks most delectable, I am sure you will agree:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning! And almost infinitely better than I've managed (so far - there's still time for tree-felling (or twig-collecting)).

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on! I didn't know you'd rediscovered the nun, considering we wondered where she was for about two years. Where was she hiding? And the clown looks decidedly spaced-out. Full of Christmas spirit?

7:39 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

the nunn was found amongst the bag of spiders!!! A real triumph.

I am afraid the clown was rather overwhelmed with the fatherchristmas' and has fainted.

8:59 PM  
Blogger JT said...

So that's what happened to Rudolph.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home