Friday, November 16, 2007

Miss T

The occasions where one meets someone unique, quirky, special and enlightening are not as rare as I often think. What is rare is meeting someone who is loyal, faithful, loving, kind and a good friend. Being the loner I am I don't have many really good friends, but there are people who make it just so easy to like. Not only that but Miss T is bright, witty and completely off the wall. Love that girl.

Miss T - you are one special lady and I hope you are having the most wonderful birthday!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks to me that, she is actually 'on the wall' at the moment.

4:38 PM  
Blogger MissT said...

Thank you darling!!! I've had a lovely time. Out to a jazz club last night (The Spin - above The Wheatsheaf in Oxford) and to Compton Verney to be a culture vulture, along with Lorna(Eynhsma Gods)and SueC (Picture Dreams).

Then tomorrow we have our cake and fizz fest :-).

I am a very lucky girl to have such wonderful, fun friends (even if some of you are dirty bargees). XXXXXXX

5:24 PM  
Blogger Lorna said...

Promise! I have behaved myself.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home