Friday, November 16, 2007

Phew!

My rankings have gone sky high... not as sky high as No Problem, but I am sure we will get there eventually! This little war game of mine has even made it onto Granny Buttons I rather like his comments; they're good for a chuckle.


I fixed the water leak eventually. I sealed the pump up installed it, along with a filter on the inlet side which it never had, and then found the accumulator had decided to spring a leak. This is why boating jobs are never straightforward, they ALWAYS take longer than you expect and the problem you THINK you have to fix usually turns out to be the start of far more.

I am now trying to dry out the area under the front deck.. it smells rather damp at the moment, and I don't think the air is getting down there. I have a guest coming this evening so I suspect this evenings activities will be lying on the floor after a sweeping movement from the ceiling wafting newspaper around to get the heat down there. Thankfully weepingcross is quite used to the bizarre antics of boating. Thankfully his only experience is my boat so he doesn't know any better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Even I have broken into the top 100!

Adam (the boaty one)

4:12 PM  
Blogger John and Fiona on nb Epiphany said...

Now look what you've done - see our blog entitled "Bones has broken it!"

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home