Monday, October 22, 2007

And so to Lower Heyford

James did a sterling job driving the boat up to Heyford; he hadn't really driven it before so it was a challenge to remind him to keep looking where he was going rather than admiring the wildlife for too long!

Heyford is a beautiful place to moor; even though there is a train station there, the whole area is just so peaceful. I went to sleep to the sound of Owls and arose to the same, what a delight. Far more peaceful than that grump in Kidlington.

Now that I am staying in one place for a while my mind is turning back to the grande design de Bones and I really think it is about time I finished that bathroom! I have put up a bit more trimming, but I still need to box the electrics in, and there is an awkward corner that needs an awkward shelf. I think this weekend will see a big blitz on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home