Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blogger Ville

Yesterday was a day of bloggers!  The Halfie's had just set out on their retirement cruise when they came across me so they stopped for a catch up.  After propping up their door frame and admiring the boat I had heard so much about I retired back to my chambers.  Then it was time to go to Stowe Hill to see Buster, Dom and Steve on my way to Braunston to admire another 'new' boat - the Jam Butty. While there I saw Lesley and Joe on Yarwood who are having lots of work done on their boat - it all sounds very exciting.  My sleepless night was taking it's toll so I didn't get to visit my favourite places in Braunston, or stay long, but what a lovely treat to see so many smiles in one day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Halfie said...

It was really lovely to see you, Bones. You said all the right things about the boat (and my bodgery!)

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Bob Patchett said...

Been in New Zealand for the last 30 years originally from Coventry. Looking to return and buy a liveaboard. I am visiting next week for three weeks and looking for advice and to discus. Can you help? Bob.patchett1959@gmail.com
Thanks

1:09 AM  
Blogger Halfie said...

Bob, you might also like to consider asking (Kiwi) Tom on Waiouru: http://www.narrowboat-waiouru.co.uk/ .

12:21 PM  
Blogger belle said...

@Bob you could also try British born Sandra & Kiwi Barry on nb Areandare http://nbareandare.com/

Bones, it was fabulous to see you, thank you so much for coming :) x

9:02 PM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

try canalworld.net/forums which has all the answer to all questions!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home