Friday, August 20, 2010

Dear Granny and Grandpa

We went boating today and I had a lovely time because it was windy.  The wind is absolutely wonderful when you have ears like mine.  You can get one ear to stick out:

DSC07528

and with a slight twist of the head the ear starts to lift off.

DSC07530

It is great fun. Sometimes I would turn around to look at mum and my ears would be all over the place and she would giggle. This is not always good, especially when I was trying to tell her we were heading for some tree’s as she not be giggling but manoeuvring; apparently the more serious I looked the funnier I was.  Mum tried to take a picture but my ears returned to normal.. but I was still scowling.DSC07544

I don’t think she takes my role as look out very seriously.  We didn’t, as it happens, hit the branches.....

Lots of Love

Boots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home