Friday, June 19, 2009

Submitted Application for Saint Hood...

...not me, charlie.

I haven't been very well of late, so I was rather relieved when Charlie said she would give me a hand moving the boat up to Thrupp. Not only is Charlie stunning crew, but she is rather silly too. On arrival she nearly fell in. I found this rather amusing and nearly fell in too.


Here she is taking a stroll with Stanley up to the lock past a boat that I find quite striking - the plants are fabulous:





I have mentioned this boat before, but I saw it again and I still love it particularly the cratch:



and the windows/side hatches!




We made it home in time to have afternoon tea in the delicious tea rooms in Thrupp AND put up some bunting and write a sign for the grand return of the boys from their trip from France on Friday night.

Thanks Charlie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous charlieee said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
go me :D
no probs bones, anytime :)
xxxxx

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Alistair said...

The boat you mention is called 'Cascade': built by Alchemy in Castle Mill Boatyard for a good friend of mine, and lit by yours truly :)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home