Monday, June 01, 2009

ages since last time

Something I have really noticed since having a mooring where I usually winter is the transformation in a community with the seasons, for the first time in my boating life I have been in the same location for winter and summer and the constrast is extraordinary; so much so I can't quite put my finger on it...YET.

The spring has been glorious and we have all had some fabulous evenings together, especially when visiting boats stop by and tell us tales of their travels.

In amongst all this, Boots has met the grandparents:





He loved his visit exploring the house and garden, and particularly enjoyed mother feeding him bacon rind.. I wonder if this is why he followed her everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home