Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Moorings and sheds

Moorings are like hens teeth, yet I seem to have a plethera of them at the moment! Last week I signed on the dotted line for a new mooring on the canal. This means I can give up my Thames mooring, which is all good news as the canal is cheaper to moor on. I also have a winter mooring, so with two moorings I am feeling like a Queen!

I have also been looking around for a shed, and last night Tim dropped the key off for my new shed - I am particularly delighted with this because it is free - the deal is we clear it out and we can use it until April. It leaks, but as Tims side-kick said, it only leaks when it rains. I am going to use it to store things while I am re-doing the bedroom, something that is very valuable when living on a boat as storage space is at a premium, and were I to empty the boxes from under the bed into the dining room I wouldn't be able to use that room at all (or get to the bathroom).

Bones is a hive of activity at the moment, and with lots of things to look forward to I have that lovely feeling of 'new beginnings'. Splendid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

With a little help from your friend.

11:11 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

a little help? NOPE a LOT of help!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Congrats on finding a canal mooring. Like you say they are like hens teeth.... It will give you the chance to do some bedroom changes LOL.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home