Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OOooops

Steve was passing the boat so I took great advantage of his presence in order to move the dinghy to gain access to the gas locker. He admired my swift manoeuvring around the bow (whilst keenly waiting for me to fall in!), and we went in to put the kettle on for some coffee. Still no gas.

Top tip - before changing your cylinder over make sure you haven't switched the gas tap in the kitchen off first.

DOH DOH

At least the dinghy isn't over the gas locker now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

just be glad I don't blog every time I'm slightly remiss in the brain stakes... ;-)

you're not around next week, are you? ;-(

10:37 AM  
Blogger MortimerBones said...

Hi Simon,
No, I am away, but I am back on the weekend of the 4th and home for ages after that!

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home