Monday, October 01, 2007

Bleeding Fuel and other things

I have managed to order a new injector pipe, and if they are in stock I should receive it tomorrow, then I can have another go at bleeding the system. If only I knew what I was doing wrong!

Yesterday was certainly quite manic, and I am amazed that Adam and Lucy were even able to get into the boat when they arrived – all hail double beds! With 5 minutes to spare I piled everything on the bed, swept threw and positioned myself in the kitchen just in time for their arrival.

Amidst the fun and games of the day Dusty arrived to fill Bones up with fuel and deliver 10bags of coal. I normally get through about 3 or 4 bags of coal in the winter, but having asked around I decided I have not been lighting my fire enough, so this year I am going to use 10. Or if not, at least I am prepared. I think the main reason I don’t use so much coal is that I don’t keep my fire in during the day, and I only light it if I am not going straight to bed when I get in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home