Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Battery Charging: Solar

I am so pleased I didn't buy a battery charger the other day! There are some discussions on
  • CanalWorld
  • about solar panels and as far as I can gather they would be ideal for my requirements. There seems to be a company that a couple of people have used and recommend, so I have written to them for a quote. I really struggle to get my head around electrics and whether the panels will input enough power for what I take out of them, but as my leisure electrical consumption is pretty minimal I can't see there will be a problem. The only issue would be my 12volt fridge and whether I can wire that into the system as well - if I can I will be skipping rigadoons for england!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home