Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Granny

I have, after lots of practice, discovered that this is the most refined way to sit in my basket on an an arm chair:

26032010507

I think rather swish with my arm resting there.

Lots of Love

Boots

7 comments:

  1. he is such a noble hound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boots7:06 PM

    Where are my pipe and slippers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 PM

    oh Boots, your so posh!!!! i hear the ducet sounds.... "Aunt Dorelle here darling"

    your totally devoted Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:52 AM

    Boots Grandpa says he thinks you are a reincarnation of Aunt Dorelle

    Free2live

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Hello Granny,
    Did Aunt Dorelle like compost heaps? I hope so...
    Love
    boots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:45 AM

    o darrrrrrrrrrrrrling boots. she was far to posh to even go to the lavatory!

    Granny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:02 PM

    Ooooh goodie tomorrow we are off on our holidays and the advantage of living on a narrow-boat is you don't have to pack, we can take everything with us, even the kitchen sink!
    Hope mum's got me a bone for my jaw exercises while I'm away.
    With tooth and paw marks,
    Your devoted son,
    Boots.

    ReplyDelete